Our eye colors come in a range of textures
- Matte: opaque with rich velvety finish
- Satin: subtle glow to pearlescent lustre
- Shimmer: luminous to intense sparkle. (Can be more subtle and soft sheen if worn dry, but creates high sheen and intense wash of color when worn wet.)
To Use as Eyeshadow: Dip the tip of an eyeshadow brush, into the powder. Tap brush over the side of jar so the excess powder falls back into jar and not all over your vanity!! haha! Brush firmly onto lids, crease, or brow, blending well for a natural look. TIP: Use our multi-use Stay Put Eye Primer for maximum staying power.
To Use as Eyeliner:
- For dry application, dip tip of eyeliner brush, into powder. Tap as the instructions say above. Brush firmly on lid getting as close to the lash line as possible, following the natural curvature of the eye. Color can be layered to build line for added depth and drama.
- For wet application, mix a drop of water or our fixative gel to the powder either on the back of your hand or in jar lid and follow above instructions. Always keep 'wet' and 'dry' powders separate, as the consistency of the powder is altered after the addition of water.
Ingredients: magnesium mystearate, sericite, boron nitride, silicia spheres, mica.
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains 1/8 tsp enough for 2 applications.