- Full size sifter jar last 6+ months with daily use
- Covers and conceals moderate redness and acne
- Ingredients that calm and soothe red, irritated skin
- Formulated WITHOUT bismuth, talc, gluten, chemicals
- Made in the USA. No animal testing
Southern Magnolia's mint green color corrective powder will neutralize any unwanted red hues from too much sun, acne, rosacea, birthmarks, port-wine stains, spider veins, ruddiness, pimples, and even scars. And as an added bonus, it makes a beautiful matte eyeshadow.
Color correctors and concealers are benefical for a variety of skin issues. Balance skin tones, perk up dull skin, conceal discoloration, cover blemishes, scars, rosacea, birthmarks, bruising, dark spots, and tattoos. Color correctors can minimize the look of large pores, brighten complexion, and provide a smooth surface for your foundation. The ingredients in corrective powders are healing too. They can reduce inflammation, calm irritated skin, ease redness, soften and soothe distressed skin. Not to mention providing a high level of natural sun protection.
- For spot application, before applying foundation, use a taklon concealer brush, designed to hold a concentrated amount of powder and apply it directly where you need it.
- To use as a primer, apply a light dusting with a soft powder brush, to correct overall skin tone under foundation.
Ingredients: titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, allantoin, sericite. May contain ultramarines or iron oxides
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains enough for 2 applications.