- Full size sifter jar last 6+ months with daily use
- Counteratcs sallow dull skin to brighten
- Soften unwanted olive tones
- Use on inner and outer corner of eyes for instant radiance
- Formulated WITHOUT bismuth, talc, gluten, chemicals
- Made in the USA. No animal testing
Southern Magnolia's uplifting pink corrective powder highlights, brightens, and refreshens a dull complexion. Add instant radiance when used on the inner and outer corners of the eyes. Helps to soften unwanted olive tones. And as an added bonus, it makes a beautiful matte eyeshadow. TIP: Use caution when using pink concealer to hide bluish dark circles, they tend to turn purple!
Color correctors and concealers are benefical for a variety of skin issues. Balance skin tones, perk up dull skin, conceal discoloration, cover blemishes, scars, rosacea, birthmarks, bruising, dark spots, and tattoos. Color correctors can minimize the look of large pores, brighten complexion, and provide a smooth surface for your foundation. The ingredients in corrective powders are healing too. They can reduce inflammation, calm irritated skin, ease redness, soften and soothe distressed skin. Not to mention providing a high level of natural sun protection.
- For spot application, before applying foundation, use a taklon concealer brush, designed to hold a concentrated amount of powder and apply it directly where you need it.
- To use as a primer, apply a light dusting with a soft powder brush, to correct overall skin tone under foundation.
Ingredients: titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, allantoin, sericite. May contain ultramarines or iron oxides
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains enough for 2+ applications. Keep in mind minerals are very concentrated, a little goes a very long way!