- Full size sifter jar last 6+ months with daily use
- Corrects and conceals brown pigmentation problems (age spots, freckles)
- Covers dark circles and gray and purplish shadows around eyes
- Formulated WITHOUT bismuth, talc, gluten, chemicals
- Made in the USA. Never tested on animals
Southern Magnolia's yellow color corrective powder visually corrects and conceals brown pigmentation from sun exposure. This color yellow perfectly counteracts grey and purplish shadows around the eyes, giving you a fresh, well-rested look. Can also be dusted on under or over our mineral foundation for skin with pink undertones for a warmer look. And as an added bonus, it makes a beautiful matte eyeshadow.
Color correctors and concealers are benefical for a variety of skin issues. Balance skin tones, perk up dull skin, conceal discoloration, cover blemishes, scars, rosacea, birthmarks, bruising, dark spots, and tattoos. Color correctors can minimize the look of large pores, brighten complexion, and provide a smooth surface for your foundation. The ingredients in corrective powders are healing too. They can reduce inflammation, calm irritated skin, ease redness, soften and soothe distressed skin. Not to mention providing a high level of natural sun protection.
- For spot application, before applying foundation, use a taklon concealer brush, designed to hold a concentrated amount of powder and apply it directly where you need it.
- To use as a primer, apply a light dusting with a soft powder brush, to correct overall skin tone under foundation.
Ingredients: titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, allantoin, sericite. May contain ultramarines or iron oxides
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains enough for 2 applications.